Why we like it
- Polished design with features like a mood light and light sensor
- Large coverage area (815 square feet)
- Washable pre-filter to capture larger particles and extend the life of replaceable filters
- Multiple air filter layers to combat multiple issues, including a HEPA filter (for very small particles), a carbon filter (for odors), and a customizable filter for individual needs.
- Negative ion filtering that can be turned on or off
- Auto air quality monitoring
- Ability to stand alone or be mounted on a wall
Is it right for you?
There’s a lot to like about this air purifier. It’s a great solution for those who need to cover a large area, combat allergens, and reduce odors all at once. And as one of the most stylish purifiers on the market, it’s a good choice for the more design-conscious consumer.
The main downside? Price. This air filter will set you back about $600. We think it’s worth it for people who need serious filtering, but you might want to try another option on our list if you’re on a tight budget.