We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Why so many ADT bad reviews?

Home Forums Home Security Security Systems Why so many ADT bad reviews?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Guest 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Maru Quevedo
    Keymaster

Curious to know, why are there so many bad reviews of ADT lately!? I’ve been working for ADT for 10 years now and it’s a great company with thousands of satisfied customers. We are one of the most reputable home security companies and I don’t understand why everyone is slamming us? Would love to know anyone who has ADT and is a big fan and/or know why people are unhappy. Thanks!

• #12290 Reply

Participant

I have ADT and I’m pretty happy with it – nothing overwhelming good or bad but it does a good job at protecting me. The customer service folks are hit or miss though, sometimes I get a really good guy and other times it’s an idiot 🙂 But overall, I have nothing bad to say or reason to leave them.

Reply To: Why so many ADT bad reviews?
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.