We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Looking for ADT home security systems reviews

Home Forums Home Security Security Systems Looking for ADT home security systems reviews

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David DeMille 5 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Morgan Chiu
    Participant

My neighbors have an ADT home alarm system and I see that you have individual security reviews for FrontPoint, SimpliSafe, LifeShield and Protect America, but I was unable to find one for ADT. Have you guys written a dedicated home security systems review for ADT as well?

Ideally the review would include a pricing comparison as well as a thorough evaluation of their customer service. I keep hearing conflicting reports, some of my neighbors love them, while some of my friends I’ve asked on Facebook hate them. There’s also tons of horror stories on Google about ADT.

• #11699 Reply

Hi Morgan,

Yes, we have a dedicated ADT review available. There’s a lot of negative ADT feedback partially because ADT is a huge company, and there is more feedback on them in general, but the ratio of negative to positive stories on them is also greater (ie. more negative) than some of their competitors.

We’re curious to hear your experience with them should you make contact with ADT and we’d love to hear whom you ultimately choose as your security system provider.

Reply To: Looking for ADT home security systems reviews
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.