We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Banks privacy statements

Home Forums Financial Security Banks privacy statements

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David DeMille 7 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

I've got my card with Capital One. I don't have privacy issues (there is the occasional email, but I'm not getting hammered with junk mail – or if I am I'm not making the Capital One connection), but they're website is a pain in the butt to use. I can't get it to load in Firefox at all. The Chase interface was much cleaner and more intuitive.

• #1546 Reply

T Fuss
    Participant

My personal credit card account recently got switched from Chase to Capital One. My first reaction was, great – Capital One – the company it took me eons to get to stop having them mail me all their spammy junk mail.

But with my welcoming packet came a privacy opt out notice. It says “30 days to take effect.” We’ll see.

Anyone here have their credit card with Capital One? Are you getting inundated with spam (surface or email)?

Reply To: Banks privacy statements
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.