We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Who Offers the Best Identity Theft Protection?

Home Forums Personal Security Identity Theft Who Offers the Best Identity Theft Protection?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Lukas Schmeter
    Participant

I am really worried about having my identity stolen. My brother just had his stolen and he said he has spent countless hours trying to get the situation resolved. I’d like to get identity theft protection and I’m wondering what the best value is.

• #12023 Reply

Sam
    Participant

I’ve been using LifeLock for the past year and so far so good. It sends me an email notice if someone on the sex offenders list moves into the neighborhood. I got a new credit card a few months back and was immediately notified by LifeLock that someone was using my social security number for a new credit account, so that was reassuring. I don’t have it to compare to any other company, but I’m happy.

Reply To: Who Offers the Best Identity Theft Protection?
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.