We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

What’s the Best Nanny Cam App?

Home Forums Personal Security What’s the Best Nanny Cam App?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Guest 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Trusty Brandy
    Participant

I’m preparing to have my first child in and in doing so I wanted to go ahead and prepare for her arrival with everything I need so I’ll be ready when she gets here. Looking for an app that I can download to my old iPod Touch that I could use as a nanny cam instead of buying one. Anyone have any reccos? Thanks!  -Brandy

• #12688 Reply

Participant

Brady, congrats on your upcoming baby! I saw a Kickstarter the other day for a product called Rico that is a little robot that you can put an old smartphone device into but it’s not expected to hit markets until Fall 2015 so might not be in time for your new child. Another app that I’ve heard of but not used is called iCam, might be worth checking that out too it’s only $4.99 in the App store.

Reply To: What’s the Best Nanny Cam App?
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.