We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Best unmonitored security system?

Home Forums Home Security Security Systems Best unmonitored security system?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David DeMille 5 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Neil Gargis

Can someone please recommend a good unmonitored security system in the $200-$300 price range?  I am a landlord with a handful of rental houses and I would like to provide my tenants with a security system but don’t want to pay the monthly monitoring fee. A local sounding alarm would suffice.  In a best case scenario, the tenants, should they choose to, would be able to select/pay for monitoring from a variety of different providers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• #9815 Reply

Great question Neil. Our article on the best home security systems without monitoring plans should give you a good starting point. Thanks for visiting ASecureLife.com and we look forward to hearing your feedback and ultimately, your pick for your tenants!

Reply To: Best unmonitored security system?
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.