We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Does Bitdefender cover both virus and spyware removal?

Home Forums Online Security Does Bitdefender cover both virus and spyware removal?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David DeMille 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Lukas Schmeter
    Participant

I grew up in a time when there was only a couple antivirus options available. The Norton Internet security suite was prevalent, and after some research I think I finally decided to use NOD 32, which I still used to this day. However, with all the Snowden privacy revelations I’m looking for a more comprehensive security suite, and I’ve been hearing good things about Bitdefender. Does Bit Defender cover both virus and spyware removal?

• #10302 Reply

Hi Lukas,  thanks your question! BitDefender does indeed cover both virus and spyware removal. In fact, that only touches the tip of the iceberg of what Bitdefender, and most Internet Security suites that are available on the market today, can accomplish. Unfortunately hackers and spammers are constantly coming up with new ways to penetrate systems and pull off scams, so security software has gotten quite complex.

Bit Defender happens to be the winner in our annual Internet security review. Check out our BitDefender Internet Security review for details.

Reply To: Does Bitdefender cover both virus and spyware removal?
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.