We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Block unwanted callers on your iPhone

Home Forums Personal Security Block unwanted callers on your iPhone

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kristina Vallejo 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Kristina Vallejo
    Participant

I’ve read some comments on this site regarding unwanted/scam calls, which lead to discussions on whether to pay for a service to block those numbers. If you have an iPhone with the latest iOS update, you can block those calls directly from your phone in just a couple of easy steps:

1. Go to your recent call list and click on the “info” icon next to the unwanted call – it’s the blue “i” with a circle around it. This will open the contact for editing.
    2. Scroll to the bottom and click “Block this caller”
    3. Done!

If you want to unblock the number, just follow the same steps and click “Unblock this caller.” It seems to have worked for me so far, as I have not received these types of calls lately. I even tested the block/unblock feature by blocking my brother’s mobile and land line numbers, then I asked him to call me. It all works well.

I hope this information is useful!

Reply To: Block unwanted callers on your iPhone
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.