We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Top Celebrity Home Burglaries Recently

Home Forums Home Security Top Celebrity Home Burglaries Recently

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sadie Cornelius 4 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Maru Quevedo
    Keymaster

What celebrities have had their houses broken into lately? I haven’t heard about it much on the news anymore, must be because everyone has home alarm systems which is a good thing! I am looking for new clients and was thinking I might try to get some high-profile celebrities but thought it might be good to go after people who have had home break ins recently.

• #13091 Reply

Sadie Cornelius

That’s a smart sales strategy! I haven’t heard of any recent celebrity break ins or burglaries but then again, I am a few weeks behind on my entertainment Gossip! Maybe try reading TMZ and/or PrezHilton for any recent news stories. Or you could always sign up for a Google Alert to be notified when there is a “celebrity break in.” Just a few ideas! Good luck.

Reply To: Top Celebrity Home Burglaries Recently
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.