We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Defender security camera review

Home Forums Home Security Defender security camera review

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David DeMille 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Maru Quevedo
    Keymaster

I’m going to get a security camera system and right now I’m looking at Defender camera systems, specifically the SN500-4CH-002. It isn’t cheap, but I want to be able to have at least four cameras with night vision, view remotely from my iPhone, and have a big enough hard drive so that I don’t have to worry about running out of space. This Defender camera seems to have everything I need.

• #11339 Reply

Defender has actually come out with a newer four camera system, the Defender 21030 Sentinel, that has most of the features of the SN500-4CH-002, but for 1/4 the price! Check out our outdoor security camera reviews to see this model and other similar ones.

Reply To: Defender security camera review
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.