We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

With Health Problems, Is My Only Option A Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance Policy

Home Forums Financial Security With Health Problems, Is My Only Option A Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance Policy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David DeMille 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

The X-Man
    Participant

I’ve decided it is time for me to take the big step and get life insurance. I had no idea how complicated it could be! I do not have a clean health history and I have been told by some of my friends that the only option for me is going to be a guaranteed issue life insurance policy. I’m under the impression that the quality of these types of policies are not the best. Any advice?

• #11440 Reply

Without going through the life insurance application process, it is going to be tough to say what you will qualify for with any certainty. The important thing to remember is that you will still be eligible for guaranteed issue life insurance no matter what. My advice is to find a trusted life insurance agent in your area and schedule a meeting. Learn about all the different types of life insurance to make sure you are prepared for the meeting

Reply To: With Health Problems, Is My Only Option A Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance Policy
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.