We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Holiday Burglary Statistics

Home Forums Home Security Holiday Burglary Statistics

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sadie Cornelius 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Trusty Brandy
    Participant

Is burglary higher during a certain time of year? A friend of mine told me that there are more homes broken into around November and December because people are traveling for the holidays but I would think the colder weather would make it less likely to break in. Any stats out there that support her theory? Thanks!

• #13339 Reply

Sadie Cornelius

Brady, it depends on where you live as the stats vary by geographic area, but your friend is right that many homes are more vulnerable during the holidays when people are traveling and away from their homes. Feel free to visit our burglary statistics article to read some more alarming facts and number related to home security. Stay safe!

Reply To: Holiday Burglary Statistics
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.