We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Looking for home break in statistics in Florida?

Home Forums Home Security Looking for home break in statistics in Florida?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

The X-Man
    Participant

I feel like everyone on my street’s house is getting broken into! What gives? Does anyone know any home break in statistics? I live in Jacksonville, Florida, so any info specifically on my area would be very helpful. I may have to move if the info is too scary though.. ha!

• #10495 Reply

Anonymous

Hey X-Man and thanks for the question. Sorry to hear about all the crime on your street. That can definitely be unsettling. We actually recently did a review of burglary statistics in Jacksonville, Florida so I actually do have lots of data to share with you. But to reassure you, your town is actually safer than much of the U.S. (property crime likelihood is 1 in 22  vs. the national median of 1 in 29). Read more here and a good precaution if all your neighbors are getting broken into would be to consider getting an alarm system. After all, burglars are MUCH less likely to break into a home with an alarm company sign out front than one that does not.

Reply To: Looking for home break in statistics in Florida?
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.