We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Home Security Camera as a Baby Monitor

Home Forums Home Security Security Systems Home Security Camera as a Baby Monitor

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Guest 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Morgan Chiu
    Participant

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience using their home security camera as a baby or nanny cam? I am wondering if it’s worth buying a separate baby monitor system when I already have one that could work? Any parents, please let me know! Thanks

• #11855 Reply

Participant

I use mine sometimes and it works great – especially the night vision. The only thing though is mine doesn’t have sound built in, so if you need something to monitor their crying I would make sure you find one that has audio built in. Most cameras you can view from your iPhone app too so it’s easy peasy to keep an eye on your little one. Good luck and hope that helps!

Reply To: Home Security Camera as a Baby Monitor
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.