We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Should I pick a local or nation wide home security company?

Home Forums Home Security Security Systems Should I pick a local or nation wide home security company?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kimberly Alt 4 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Karen Aldridge
    Participant

I live in Austin, Texas and am considering a home security system. I know that many home security systems only serve certain areas. But I was wondering if you suggest local companies over nation wide companies? Should I look into an Austin based home security company or go with a big name company?

• #12146 Reply

Kimberly Alt
    Participant

We don’t necessarily suggest local companies over nation wide companies or vice versa. It’s honestly based on the companies we are choosing between. I suggest you call around and talk to some local companies in Austin and see what they have to offer. Maybe even try talking to a current customer of theirs and see if they are pleased with their service. Sometimes a local company can do as much or even more than a nation wide company while other times they aren’t as experienced. It truly depends on the area you live in and the companies you are comparing.

I also suggest you take a look at a couple of our articles. They should help you start your research process.

Overall, I wouldn’t base your decision purely on whether the company is local or nation wide.

Reply To: Should I pick a local or nation wide home security company?
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.