We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Best home security systems without contract?

Home Forums Home Security Security Systems Best home security systems without contract?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sadie Cornelius 5 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Morgan Chiu
    Participant

So I am looking at various home alarm system companies through your site which is very helpful, but wondering what your recommendation is (or other’s) on the best home security systems without contract? I want something that is month to month because I’ve had a bad experience with signing a long term contract and don’t want to be committed to anything in case I want to change down the road. Any favorites out there for which company or monitoring system to go with? Thanks!

• #11946 Reply

Sadie Cornelius

Hey Morgan, not sure if you are still looking but we recommend SimpliSafe as the best way to go as far as a home security system with out a contract. While there are a few other companies that also have no contracts, they are not as comprehensive in terms of service offerings. The one thing to keep in mind with SimpliSafe though is they don’t offer any cameras or home automation so if you want to have those features (or upgrade in the future) you might want to consider going with another company. Hope that helps and good luck making your decision!

Reply To: Best home security systems without contract?
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.