We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Homeboy Home Security Review

Home Forums Home Security Homeboy Home Security Review

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Guest 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Jen B
    Participant

I was reading the news recently and came across this security camera called “Homeboy” and was wondering if anyone had one and/or had any reviews or experiences with them (good, bad or otherwise). I think it just came out recently so it might be too soon to have any thoughts or first-hand thoughts on the Homeboy camera and security camera that’s why I’m looking for some opinions. Thanks!

• #13227 Reply

Participant

Jen, shipping begins on November 1st so no one has one yet. It looks pretty simple-to-use and will be curious to see what others think of it too! I was considering getting one but found that I could get security cameras as add ons to my existing home security monitoring company so I upgraded instead.

Reply To: Homeboy Home Security Review
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.