We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

How much does ADT Pulse cost?

Home Forums Home Security Security Systems How much does ADT Pulse cost?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David DeMille 5 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Morgan Chiu
    Participant

The home automation features from ADT Pulse look really cool. I see that the monthly charge is $49.99 a month, but I really want to know how much I have to invest in the individual components? Are they included for free or do I have to buy each piece of hardware?

• #10497 Reply

You are correct with the monthly cost of ADT Pulse – it is $49.99 per month. However, after that it is my understanding that every single piece of hardware must be purchased. The problem I have found is that ADT will not release or list these individual prices. I have called many time and they require a technician to come out to your home, and then at that point they will give a quote.

Check out our Home Security System Comparison to see some other home security options with home automation features. Companies like FrontPoint and Protect America list the individual prices.

Reply To: How much does ADT Pulse cost?
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.