We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

How much is ADT a month?

Home Forums Home Security Security Systems How much is ADT a month?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Justin Doomach 5 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Maru Quevedo
    Keymaster

I’m trying to find out exactly how much ADT is a month. I’ve called them and I keep getting the run around and ADT wants to send a technician out to my house to get a quote. I really don’t want someone here at this point, I’d rather find out the price first so I can compare to other security systems. I’ve seen some prices listed online, but they seem to vary from site to site.

• #10358 Reply

ADT depends on local dealers for all of their installations, so that is why you are seeing so many different prices all over the place. We recommend the ADT Dealer “Protect Your Home” because they are a national dealer, so no matter where you are they will service you. Their monthly monitoring starts at $36.99 per month and goes up to $49.99 per month for ADT Pulse.

To learn more, please check our our in depth ADT review to see what is included with those prices.

• #10937 Reply

Justin Doomach
    Participant

I recently upgraded my ADT system to ADT Pulse and I am now paying $49.99 a month. It cost around $300 for all of the upgrades. It is pretty cool though, I can control my alarm from my cell phone now.

Reply To: How much is ADT a month?
Your information:

Cancel

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.