We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

How to catch a cheating boyfriend?

Home Forums Personal Security How to catch a cheating boyfriend?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Maru Quevedo 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Maria L
    Participant

I am like 99.9% certain that my boyfriends been cheating on me because he keeps disappearing for hours and I cannot find him. He does not answer his phone and his boss says he’s not at work. He also hides his phone from me when I try to answer it when it rings sometimes. Shady, right? So, I am looking for some creative ideas of how to catch a cheating boyfriend so I can find out once and for all what the heck is going on! I hope I am wrong…

• #10732 Reply

Anonymous

Hi Maria,

So sorry to hear this sad concern. We certainly hope you are wrong about your relationship. But, if you decide to go through with tracking down the truth, we would suggest that the only legal way to go about this is to hire a private investigator. Searching online might be the best way on a site like Yelp or Angie’s List where you can read other user’s reviews to be sure you are hiring a reputable one to help you out. Wishing you resolution and happiness.

• #11230 Reply

Maru Quevedo
    Keymaster

I would recommend Spybubble to install on  phone. With Spybubble spy software you can see and control his activities.

Reply To: How to catch a cheating boyfriend?
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.