We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Is Facebook Like LinkedIn?

Home Forums Online Security Is Facebook Like LinkedIn?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kimberly Alt 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Maria L
    Participant

I’ve been “watching” my ex-boyfriend’s Facebook activity. He’s such a sleazeball. Anyways, is there a way he can tell how much I’m looking at his profile? I don’t want him to find out about me.

• #14107 Reply

Kimberly Alt
    Participant

Users don’t receive any type of notification when someone has visited their profile. So it’s not like LinkedIn when you get an alert telling you someone has looked at your profile.

I do have a little advice for you Maria, if you don’t mind. I don’t want to seem pushy or nosey, but I suggest you delete your ex on Facebook. It’s not healthy to stalk someone even if it is on social media and I’m sure you’re a wonderful person and you deserve to go have fun. Try not to dwell on the past and be sure to go out and enjoy life! If he’s a sleazeball he doesn’t deserve you spending any more time on him. Wish him the best and move forward with your life.

Reply To: Is Facebook Like LinkedIn?
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.