We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

What Identity Guard Services Are Worth It?

Home Forums Personal Security Identity Theft What Identity Guard Services Are Worth It?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David DeMille 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Maru Quevedo
    Keymaster

Other than protecting my identity, are there any other services from Identity Guard that make it a worthwhile service to have? I see if I spend more money I can get credit scores, mobil app access and antivirus. I really don’t think I need those additional Identity Guard services, so should I just go with the basic plan?

• #12423 Reply

If all you want is a service that monitors your identity, I would just go for the basic plan if I were you.  I think the additional services that Identity Guard offers for $10 a month more are worth it and I think it is nice to have an all in one solution for credit score reports and identity theft protection. You can always start with the Essentials Plan and upgrade later.

Reply To: What Identity Guard Services Are Worth It?
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.