We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Kidde vs First Alert – Which Carbon Monoxide Detector?

Home Forums Home Security Kidde vs First Alert – Which Carbon Monoxide Detector?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David DeMille 5 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Maru Quevedo
    Keymaster

I have an old carbon monoxide detector and I am looking to replace it. I’m not sure how far along carbon monoxide detectors have come, but I’m looking at two specific brands: Kidde and First Alert. Any advice would be appreciated.

• #10801 Reply

I think you are going to be very happy with either Kidde or First Alert. Both are top of the line Carbon Monoxide detectors and it is good to see people taking the initiative to replace an old detector.

While replacing your carbon monoxide detector, make sure you learn the difference between Photoelectric and Ionization smoke detectors. We highly recommend that every home have a photoelectric smoke detector.

Reply To: Kidde vs First Alert – Which Carbon Monoxide Detector?
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.