We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Are there good alternatives to the largest alarm companies?

Home Forums Home Security Security Systems Are there good alternatives to the largest alarm companies?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Morgan Chiu
    Participant

I am not sure why everyone cares so much about who is the biggest, baddest, oldest security company when all I hear is bad things about big companies these days! I mean Google now owns all of my data, Amazon knows everything I buy and Wal-Mart is pretty much extorting every penny out of manufacturers to the point that they are going out of business and the mom and pop retail stores are going out of business everywhere, too. Is this good I ask you? I think not!

But, I digress… so, I am looking to buy an alarm for my house but the only ones I can think of are the large companies which are also the ones that have the worst reputation (no thanks ADT!). Can anyone provide any recos on smaller companies that have better reviews than the largest alarm companies out there? I live in Dallas if that helps you provide some local options.

• #10799 Reply

Anonymous

Yes, there are lots of good alternatives to the largest alarm companies in the business (ADT, Vivint) – some national and some local. Depending on where you live, you may have some very good local options. Take a look at our local alarm company reviews to see if there is a good fit for your city.

You will that Frontpoint, Protect America and Lifeshield are all great national providers as well. No matter who you choose, we recommend that you use this article to learn more about the national companies and arm yourself with all the right security questions and knowledge before you get started.

Reply To: Are there good alternatives to the largest alarm companies?
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.