We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Need outdoor wireless ip cam for use with pets

Home Forums Home Security Need outdoor wireless ip cam for use with pets

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Need Help 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Need Help

My first venture into using an ip cam while pet sitting was “Zmodo Mini IPC WiFi 720p Camera with 2-way Audio”. It was exactly what I needed for about $30, except I need to find a similar one that can be used outdoors. I also need it to be inexpensive as it will not be permanently mounted as i will move it between several homes.

It may be sitting on a wooden box on the floor of an outdoor deck. If it is stolen I dont want to be out a lot of money. I’ve looked and looked but am not having any luck and thought I’d ask a bunch of experts for assistance.

Can you point me in the right direction? I need email alerts and streaming to my phone. I also need night vision and motion activation in addition to needing it to be ok outside and not expensive.

The perfect one would be what I had, but waterproof.

Thanks!

Reply To: Need outdoor wireless ip cam for use with pets
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.