We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Experience with Nest thermostat?

Home Forums Home Security Experience with Nest thermostat?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sadie Cornelius 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Maru Quevedo
    Keymaster

Hi, I am looking to get a Nest thermostat I keep hearing so much about but wondering if anyone has had any experience with them good or bad? Are they as good as everyone says and do they actually work or do they just look cool? I am hoping it’s the former not the latter. And are they easy to instal and program? Any first hand use with the Nest please let me know!

• #13640 Reply

Sadie Cornelius

I used one once at a Vacation Home I was staying at but didn’t have any personal experience with actually installing them and using on a regular basis. I’ve heard great things about them but some people prefer an old fashion thermostat which I understand too but the automation aspect of it is great that can help save you money! The next is on our gift guide if you want to check it out!

Reply To: Experience with Nest thermostat?
Your information:

Cancel

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.