We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

No More Available Rules, Suppress Some Old Rules To Make Room

Home Forums Online Security No More Available Rules, Suppress Some Old Rules To Make Room

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  forumator 7 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Tyler Beyea
    Spectator

I’m getting the error message “no more available rules, suppress some old rules to make room” in LNS (Look N Stop firewall) whenever I try and upload files after the latest update to FileZilla 3.5.1.

The other thing – it’s asking me permission to let FileZilla through for every single file in the queue – normally it just asks once and then rolls with it. Any ideas what to do?

• #1549 Reply

forumator

Ah – it's working again. I simply turned off FileZilla, rebooted, and the files are loading fine now. I'm guessing it had to do with the fact that FileZilla updated, but didn't restart itself.

Reply To: No More Available Rules, Suppress Some Old Rules To Make Room
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.