We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

What is Your Review Criteria for Home Security Systems?

Home Forums Home Security Security Systems What is Your Review Criteria for Home Security Systems?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David DeMille 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Maru Quevedo
    Keymaster

I’m curious as to the review criteria you guys use on your home security system evaluations, for example on your main reviews page? I noticed that you use a lock rating system (clever), and provide comparison tables, which is nice, but do you outline anywhere the specific criteria that goes into your rankings? For example, customer service, price, consumer feedback, monitoring integrity, etc.?

• #11322 Reply

I’m glad you asked this question. I’d like to start answering this question bye pointing out our overall review process and methodologies we apply to all of our research. Next, and to answer your question more specifically, here are the review criteria we use specifically when evaluating home alarm companies for our home security systems reviews.

I invite you to ask any follow-up questions you may have in regards to our review criteria by posting here in the forums or as a comment on the review criteria page.

Reply To: What is Your Review Criteria for Home Security Systems?
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.