We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Comparing safemart vs frontpoint as my contract expires

Home Forums Home Security Security Systems Comparing safemart vs frontpoint as my contract expires

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Guest 5 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Justin Doomach
    Participant

I have been with frontpoint for almost 3 years now but our contract is coming up for renewal. I keep hearing about protect america and safemart. I know I do not want to go with adt (horror stories galore!!!!!!) but not sure about these other players… Does anyone know much about frontpoint vs safemart? I mean I’ve been happy with frontpoint but it looks like some of these smaller players might be cheaper monthly fees.

• #10731 Reply

Anonymous

We do quarterly audits of each of the national home security companies and every company you mentioned in your question is included there.

You will see that FrontPoint came out as our #1 pick so you may want to start there. Safemart is not a bad choice either but they seem to be a little less consistent. However, they are under new management and are working to rebrand as LiveWatch Security so their future may be a bit brighter – we shall see.

If you are especially concerned about fire safety, Safemart and LifeShield are among the best in the industry.

• #10916 Reply

Participant

I have FrontPoint and can tell you they are hands down the best! We’ve moved a couple times now and I’ve needed to get new sensors and they were really helpful with out being selly. And their equipment is top of the line. Safemart I am not familiar with but I can speak based on experience that FrontPoint is the winner in my book, can’t go wrong with them!

Reply To: Comparing safemart vs frontpoint as my contract expires
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.