We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

SecureWatch 24 Review

Home Forums Home Security Security Systems SecureWatch 24 Review

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Maru Quevedo 5 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I had a perfectly functioning alarm system with Monitronics for the past 10 years and was convinced by a Securewatch consultant to switch to the latest and greatest ADT system. Boy was I foolish! The consultant said the system install would only take 2 hours but it ended up taking 8 days on my home which was already pre-wired.

Finally, after completing the install I received an unauthorized payment on my credit card by ADT for the monthly service. My contract did not authorize ADT to use my credit card – I only authorized Securewatch to use my card for a “one-time” activation charge. So I called ADT to cancel my service and was told to fax over the cancellation notice which I did (3 times to be exact).

ADT credited my credit card for the unauthorized payment but Securewatch will not issue my credit for the activation fee. Also Securewatch came to my home yesterday and removed their equipment leaving nothing but wires dangling from the walls. They did not even put my old system back in place. Now Securewatch is trying hold me to a 3-year contract and I don’t even have their system in my home.

I am awaiting a call back from the manager who OK’ed my cancellation over the phone and then turned around and told customer service I was still under contract. In the meantime, I have Monitronics installing my old system today regardless of what the Securewatch/ADT response is. I advise anyone in the metro-Atlanta area to AVOID Securewatch/ADT consultants.

• #9482 Reply

Maru Quevedo
    Keymaster

Hey if you or anyone else is having or had a problem with security companies take a look at this new company: CHWSECURITY. They have been sitting back collecting all this information about problems everyone is having with their security company and they came up with their own fix with security system image capturing technology at very low prices.

Only $12.95 a month for service and NO CONTRACT and NO CREDIT check. The security system is sold at a discount valued at $950.00, sold for $149.00 or 5 easy payments of $29.00. And oh, I forgot to add they also provide security for your vehicles.

Reply To: SecureWatch 24 Review
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.