We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Security System for A Sorority House

Home Forums Home Security Security Systems Security System for A Sorority House

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sadie Cornelius 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Maru Quevedo
    Keymaster

I am the house mom of a sorority and we have a security guard who looks after the house after hours but during the day we do not have any type of security for the house other than the lock. While you must have a key fob to get in, there are still potential ways to enter the house and I’m concerned for the safety of the girls, at all times, but mostly during the time that the security guard is not there. Wondering if there are any other people who have experience installing, using or noticing security systems at other sorority houses. We are gearing up for back to school and want to get something installed soon with out spending a lot of money either. Thanks!

• #12002 Reply

Sadie Cornelius

Aly, that is great that you are looking into security the house for the girls who live there and taking the extra precaution to get a security system in addition to a security guard. I don’t have personal experience or know first-hand any particular houses with a security system or companies that specialize in sorority houses would recommend calling either FrontPoint (888) 268-6273 or ProtectAmerica (888) 255-7812 to get more info and pricing. While the offer a variety of packages, they can do something more custom for you based on the number of windows, doors, size of the house and any other special things like cameras or even automation. Hopefully they can answer any of your questions and get you set up. Hope that helps and good luck!

Reply To: Security System for A Sorority House
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.