We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Simplicam Review

Home Forums Home Security Security Systems Simplicam Review

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sadie Cornelius 4 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Maru Quevedo
    Keymaster

I’ve been hearing a lot about Simplicam lately and they keep popping up on my Facebook feed targeting ads at me. Probably because I’ve been shopping for a security camera. Anyways, was wondering if anyone has any experience with Simplicam and also curious what makes it stand out from the other wireless cameras on the market? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

• #13920 Reply

Sadie Cornelius

James, we have not heard of Simplicam probably because it’s still fairly new to the market. We’ll keep it on our radar though and as more people buy and use them and get more feedback on them we could do a review of them. In the meantime, be sure to check out our review of wireless security cameras as there might be one that interests you.

Reply To: Simplicam Review
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.