We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Is there a camera that works with Simplisafe?

Home Forums Home Security Security Systems Is there a camera that works with Simplisafe?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mick 4 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Schmitty
    Participant

I’ve been looking into getting a SimpliSafe home security system but noticed that their package does not include a camera. Does anyone know if there are any cameras that are compatible with Simplisafe?

• #10491 Reply

Participant

You could always get an unmonitored camera like a Piper to keep an eye on things in addition to your Simplisafe alarm system.

• #13423 Reply

Mick
    Participant

I’ve been trying to figure this out too. Simplisafe seems so cool and cutting edge.. I was just about to pull the trigger on buying it when I realized there was no camera!! Fail! I need for Simplisafe to include security cameras with their systems to make this work. So instead I went with Frontpoint. Get with the program already Simply unSafe!

Reply To: Is there a camera that works with Simplisafe?
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.