We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Anyone have a simplisafe glass break sensor?

Home Forums Home Security Anyone have a simplisafe glass break sensor?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  David DeMille 5 years ago.

• Author

Steven Cox
    Participant

Does anyone have a Simplisafe glass break sensor? Did they update them for 2014?

• #10816 Reply

Michael McColley
    Participant

Had there been problems with the pre – 2014 glass breaks?  What kind of problems /  Issues?  I do not know of any improvements,  but from my limited experience with SS they seem to be very responsive to customer issues.  Just check out the forum on their web site (the only alarm company that I know of to have a uncensored forum for customers to complain and praise).  When they released there Smoke Detectors there were problems … and SS address them, tested them and upgraded them.  On the forums they were very open and honest about the problems.

• #11171 Reply

Actually SimpliSafe introduced their glass break sensor in February of this year. So to answer Steven’s question, SimpliSafe didn’t have any glass break sensors before this year, so the one that is available now is the newest. It appears that SimpliSafe spent a lot of time developing the sensors, but I have yet to hear of any user reviews.

If you have a SimpliSafe system you can add the glass break sensor for $34.99.

Reply To: Anyone have a simplisafe glass break sensor?
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.