We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Is Simply Safe Security a Company?

Home Forums Home Security Security Systems Is Simply Safe Security a Company?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Justin Doomach
    Participant

I keep hearing the phrase simply safe security. Is that a company or just a phrase for how to keep your house safe in a more simple way? I swear, trying to figure out this category is soooo freakin confusing that I would do just about anything to find a simple solution at a good price. Can anyone help?

• #10347 Reply

Anonymous

Hi Justin,

We’d be happy to help. First off, yes, there is a company that is called SimpliSafe Security and they are on a mission to make things simpler for consumers like you in this realm of home security. Basically you buy the system off amazon or directly from them (same price either way) and then you can decide whether you wish to add monitoring, interactive services, etc. for additional monthly costs.

To make it a little more simple for you across the board, it would likely be helpful to read our terms and definitions article. This was you are armed (pun intended – ha!) to make a more educated decision that is right for you.

Reply To: Is Simply Safe Security a Company?
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.