We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Spy gadgets to catch my boyfriend in the act

Home Forums Personal Security Spy gadgets to catch my boyfriend in the act

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kimberly Alt 5 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Maria L
    Participant

I’m looking for some spy gadgets to catch my cheating boyfriend. Whenever I confront him about it he denies it and I’d like to have absolute proof.

• #10597 Reply

Kimberly Alt
    Participant

Wow, that does not sound fun Maria! There are a few gadget I can think of that can help you out. First, is Piper Home Security (camera). It’s a little pricey ($239) but you can use it as a home security device as well. Next is the Dropcam camera, which is $199. Again, you can use this as a home security camera as well. Lastly, there’s the Canary device which is also a camera. You can pre order it for $199.

Dropcam is the smallest of the three devices and you can buy it now, so I suggest purchasing it. Just be sure to have the camera hidden so he doesn’t see it! 😉

Reply To: Spy gadgets to catch my boyfriend in the act
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.