We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

What’s the best home security system in Orlando?

Home Forums Home Security Security Systems What’s the best home security system in Orlando?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ty 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Jen B
    Participant

I’m currently based in Orlando, Florida and looking for a home alarm system. I see that you guys are covering the large national companies, but who would you recommend as the best home security system provider in the Orlando area?

The things I’m looking for include:

• Cellular monitoring
    • Automated, timed and motion lights
    • Motion capture cameras
    • Smart phone controlled door locks
    • Smart phone controlled garage door openers

Can you think of anything else I’m missing that’s essential?

• #11153 Reply

Hi Jen, it sounds like the criteria you’re looking for should be met by some of our top national providers in addition to local home alarm companies in Orlando. The cellular monitoring is typically part of a security package, while the rest of your “shopping list” items are typically part of what’s called a home automation package.

Our article on home security systems reviewed in Orlando should provide you with some local options as well as our top three national home alarm providers. If you don’t mind, we would love to hear whom you decide to go with.

• #12054 Reply

Ty
    Participant

I highly recommend My Smart Security, They have everything you’re looking for plus more. You can even control your thermostat along with lights, small appliances, door locks, garage doors straight from your cell phone. Their system can also save you money on your monthly energy bill. Everything is 100% cell primary so no landlines required. It’s worth it to just check it out. Call them to get a quote and get more information about their systems.

Reply To: What’s the best home security system in Orlando?
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.