We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

using carousel to backup photos

Home Forums Online Security using carousel to backup photos

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Guest 4 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

The X-Man
    Participant

Does anyone have experience using carousel app from Dropbox? It popped up the other ay as a recommended app but I was wondering if it actually does what it says it will do and helps remove the photos you have already synced with Dropbox to free up space on your phone. I am doing some new years resolutions and thought this might be a good one to help out but am curious to know what others think. Thanks!

• #14339 Reply

Participant

I use Carousel for Dropbox and love it! Helps sync up my photos automatically so I don’t have to do it manually and it’s great for viewing photos on your iPhone. I also love how it deletes the photos after they’ve been synced so you save room on your phone. Go for it!

Reply To: using carousel to backup photos
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.