We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Video recording for Sricam AP006 IP dome camera (C#)

Home Forums Home Security Security Systems Video recording for Sricam AP006 IP dome camera (C#)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michael White 4 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Michael White
    Participant

I have ordered a Sricam AP006 IP dome camera from China for security purposes. The basic functions work well (including PTZ motion control), but I would like to build some additional features to improve its efficiency.

The first and foremost is that I need customized video recording, but I can not figure out how to do that.

In more details: I want to capture and save the video stream while the camera is panning between a specified ‘A’ and ‘B’ points. I do not want to record all day long, only within a specified time interval.

Instead of using a dedicated DVR or NVR, I would apply a software-based solution. (I prefer .NET languages, especially C#.) I have made some researches and I think the easiest way to implement this feature if I use a camera library. But I can not see Sricam in the list of cameras supported by the only one C# camera library that I found.

Can anybody help me to get started? Any idea would be appreciated!

Reply To: Video recording for Sricam AP006 IP dome camera (C#)
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.