We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

what are the chances of my house being broken into

Home Forums Home Security what are the chances of my house being broken into

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Guest 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

safe son
    Participant

I am highly considering getting a home alarm system, but I mean…what are the chances of my house being broken into? Is it really worth it to invest in a system if the chance is low? I live pretty far out in the country and don’t have many intruders in my neck of the woods. But realize someone in the city probably has a higher chance.

• #11450 Reply

Participant

That’s kind of a vague question – I mean, the chances vary based on a lot of different variables including not only what type of area you live in (as you mentioned you are out in the country) but also where in the U.S. you live. When in doubt, just get a a home alarm system Son. That will keep you safe and highly decrease your chances of your home being broken into!

Reply To: what are the chances of my house being broken into
Your information:

Cancel

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.