We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

What are the worst home security companies?

Home Forums Home Security What are the worst home security companies?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Keith Jaxson 4 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Schmitty
    Participant

What are the worst home security companies? Which companies have bad reputations or outrageous prices and consumers should generally stay clear of?

• #10501 Reply

Kimberly Alt
    Participant

In terms of price, First Alert can get expensive quickly. We believe that companies should be transparent about their offerings and pricing as well. Companies that aren’t transparent about pricing include Protection 1, Pinnacle, and probably more. Monitronics doesn’t have the best customer support system.

If you’re looking for security companies with good reputations check out our Home Security Systems Reviews. It’s a large comparison article of many security companies.

• #13779 Reply

Keith Jaxson
    Participant

Kimberly The link you posted is a very opinionated sales/marketing pond with no fact or data supporting the claims of what you or this place is saying. I want something that has hard data. Like who is protecting me? How many people do they protect, how many peoples alarms that go off don’t get responded to? Every person I talk to says the same thing but no one has any data to support anything. Other then how much it is and how many customers they have.

Reply To: What are the worst home security companies?
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.