We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

How good is xFinity Home Security?

Home Forums Home Security Security Systems How good is xFinity Home Security?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David DeMille 5 years ago.

• Author

Maru Quevedo
    Keymaster

I’ve been hearing mixed reviews on Comcast’s xFinity home security systems. Have you reviewed or do you guys have any plans on reviewing them?

Specific questions I have: I’ve heard that they are good for home automation but I’m wondering how their smart home solutions compare to others on the market? Also, do you have to be an existing Comcast Cable Internet or television subscriber in order to get X-Finity home security service?

• #12074 Reply

Hi there, great question. Our cable home security systems comparison article has a review of xFinity that describes both the features and various packages of Comcast’s home alarm offering as well as home automation (smart home) options.

I think you’ll find the feedback in that article on utility companies providing home security, versus specialized security companies, informative.

Reply To: How good is xFinity Home Security?
Your information:

Cancel

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.