We may earn money when you click our links. Learn More. X

Lifelock vs Identity Guard: Which is Better?

Home Forums Personal Security Identity Theft Lifelock vs Identity Guard: Which is Better?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David DeMille 4 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Joe Mcavoy
    Participant

I’m trying to decide on an online ID protection service, and based on some basic Internet browsing I’ve narrowed my list down to Lifelock and Identity Guard, primarily because they seem to be less expensive (around $10/month) than some of their competitors. From what I can tell, however, they offer very similar services. Is one better than the other in your opinion?

• #12337 Reply

Hi Joe,

Check out our ID theft protection reviews table for a side-by-side comparison of Identity Guard vs. Life Lock. We compare pricing, features, and more. Let me know if you have any questions and I’d love to hear whom you decide to go with and why!

Reply To: Lifelock vs Identity Guard: Which is Better?
Your information:

Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Tell us how we can make your experience better next time.

Comments are closed.

We use cookies to enhance your website experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our policy. Click for more information to find out what cookies we use, what they do and how you can disable them.